For EAGLE v9.0.1+ users, we have a pre-configured CAM file for exporting your gerbers:
- 2.Open your board in EAGLE.
- 3.Run the CAM Processor - Navigate to File > CAM Processor.
- 4.Within the CAM Processor window, select File > Open > Job, and select the Voltera CAM file.
- 5.Click 'Process Job'. This will generate the gerbers and save them in a outputs folder in the same directory as your .brd file.
To ensure your circuit can be printed by the V-One. We recommend downloading the Design Rule Check file as well. This will help catch design rule errors before printing your circuit.
To use the Voltera DRC, do the following:
- 2.Open your design in EAGLE
- 3.From the menu bar, click Tools > DRC
- 4.Click Load... and select the voltera.dru file