Comment on page
- Home the system (Alt + H): Moves the gantry to the 0,0 position (back right of the system)
- Resets the gantry and relieves dispensing pressure (Alt + R): This restarts the gantry and relieves dispensing pressure to help stop a bad print quickly.
- Meet with us: Have a great idea or want to chat with an expert? Fill out the form and we'll find a time to talk!
- Configure your settings: Check the print settings for your active material. If not in a dispense workflow, it does nothing.
- Dispense: If you already have settings for your material, you can use them any time you want to print a design using this workflow.
- Materials: The Materials tile has two options:
- Explore: Look through official materials that Voltera has uploaded profiles for.
- Library: Browse, add, modify, or delete profiles on your system.
- Calibrate: This workflow is for when you need to figure out settings to dispense some new material, or to dispense with a different nozzle size.
- Account Login: Log in or out of your account.
- Network Settings: Check and adjust your internet connection status.
- Camera: Open a live feed of the camera with advanced functions, including measuring the scaling to give you a correct pixel-to-mm ratio, changing the LED colors, and more.
- Gantry Settings: A dashboard for NOVA's gantry to adjust settings, mainly used during troubleshooting.
- Hardware Attachments: Shows you what modules are connected, their status, and module specific settings.
- Restart App: This button will restart NOVA's brain.
- Chat with support: Click the green bubble to start a live chat with Voltera Support.
- Release Notes: Clicking on the software version number will show you all the features from the latest software release.
- Machine name: This is your NOVA unit's unique identifier.